Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. in Linguistics (UCLA, 1978) Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language (UCLA, 1988) M.Ed. in Reading (Grand Canyon University, 2004) Ed.D. in Teacher Leadership (Walden University, 2009) Dissertation: Project Study: A Research-Based Inclusion Model for a Catholic School
Dr. Toni Vrdoljak - Inclusion Specialist
Extra curricular activities:
I work part time as a college professor for the University of Phoenix.
I enjoy traveling to Croatia, kayaking, pilates, and reading.
- I have four children, Julie, Donna, Nicholas, and Gina, who were all Spartans.
- I have five grandchildren.
- I speak Croatian. I took Swahili for two years at UCLA (Jambo!).
- I wrote two articles published in NCEA's journal, Momentum.
- I LOVE action movies.
- My favorite music genres are Country and Hawaiian.